“I know what I would like to do, but I don’t dare to go for it.
“I want to change the way I think and behave.
“Every year I make new resolutions and always give up.
“I am unable to accept my past and look confidently to the future.
“I am at a turning point in my life and I don’t know which path to take.
“I panic that I will be rejected if I show myself as I am”.
Cemeteries are full of dreams!
Don't wait any longer to get yours.
“I would like to know how to manage my emotions, not have them manage me.
“I’m tired of telling myself that I can’t, that I won’t make it”.
“I need to regain balance and harmony in my life”.
“I am very demanding with myself and I need to have everything under control in order to feel good. It generates a lot of anxiety and I want to change it”.
- Do you know how to recognise your emotions?
- Do you listen and attend to them or do you repress them?
- Would you like to learn how to explore and manage them in a healthy way?
But there is something that is within our reach and that depends exclusively on each person: we are free to CHOOSE how to live each situation.
Why carry out an EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT process?
“How do you talk to yourself?
“How do you relate to other people when you feel hurt or angry?
“How do we put forward our opinions when we strongly disagree with the arguments of others?”
“How do you offer responses to the distress and sadness of someone you love?”
Good communication, a magic wand
An essential element in our lives is the way we communicate.
- How do we relate to others when we are hurt or angry?
- How do we state our opinions when we strongly disagree with the arguments of others?
- How do we offer responses to the distress and sadness of someone we want to help?
- How do we deal with difficult situations in our work environment?
- Active LISTENING and RESPECT for others and for oneself.
- The ability to EXPRESS ourselves without judgement, in an assertive and empathetic way.